TOGO REGULATION ON FOREIGN TRADE
In Togo, the main laws governing the export business are:
- Interministerial Decree 25 / MIC / MEF of November 5, 1996 on the requirements for the importer/exporter and shipper card ; ;
- Act relating to the marketing of cotton ;
- Interministerial decrees 17 and 18 / MCPT / MDRHV of June 14, 1996 on the establishment of the coffee cocoa sector coordination committee and defining the collection and export regulations of such products;
- Interminsiterial decree No. MCPT-FEM-00. of January 23 1995, on the establishment of an interministerial operations relating to the system follow-up committee ;
- Law No. 66-22 of December 23 1966 on the Customs Code.