CHAD REGULATIONS ON FOREIGN TRADE
The texts governing the export activity in Chad are :
- Order n ° 054/MCPI/DG/DC/9. removing import permits and determining the negative list of products subject to special import authorization ;
- Decree No. 451/PR/9. of 29/07/199. repealing Decree No. 113/and/6. of 11/07/6. governing the export and re-export of products, goods, commodities and objects of any nature in Chad ;
- Decree n ° 138bis/PR/MEPHP/88 regulating the export of livestock and livestock products ;
- Decree No. 452/PR/8. relating repeal of Decree No. 282/PR/8. laying down the procedure for import ;
- Ordinance No. 00. / PR / 8. April 198. on the status of merchants ;
- Law n ° 20/PR/1967 07 09, 1967 on the establishment of a foreign trader card, supplemented by Ordinance N ° 31/PR/ET of 04/10/1967.