REGULATIONS OF THE CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC ON THE FOREIGN TRADE
In the Central African Republic, the legislation governing the export business are :
- Ordinance No 83/550 of 31 December, 1983 regarding the declaration of import or export ;
- Law No. 01-010 16 of July, 2001 establishing a Charter of Investments in the Central African Republic ;
- Decision No. 002/DGORCCPA fixing the levy on food products and related import and export ;
- Law No. 91.013 establishing a regulatory board for marketing and control of the packaging of agricultural products ;
- Law No. 91.319 approving the statutes of the regulatory office of marketing and control of the packaging of agricultural products ;
- Interministerial Order No. 029/MFB/MAE/MICA regulating transit, import and re-export of coffee in CAR.